Push Button Caps
Push button caps are a type of push button that is used as a switch mechanism for controlling a machine or electrical process. Round push buttons are typically made out of hard material, usually plastic or metal.
How do push button caps work?
A push button switch is a small, sealed mechanism that completes an electric circuit when you press on it. When the circuit is connected, a small metal spring inside the push button makes contact with two wires, allowing the electricity to flow.
In industrial and commercial applications, push buttons can be connected together by a mechanical linkage so that the act of pushing one button causes the other button to be released.
What are push button caps used for?
Push button caps are used in a variety of different applications such as commonplace kitchen appliances, push-button telephones and calculators. Some of the most commonly used types of push button is a red push button. These are regularly used to facilitate the stopping of a machine, otherwise known as an emergency stop buttons and are used to maintain safety in electrical code.
- Emergency Stop Push Buttons
- Push Button Switches
- Micro Switch Caps & Covers
- APEM Push Button Boot for Use with 800 Series Push Button Switch
- APEM Push Button Boot for Use with Push Button Switch
- KNITTER-SWITCH Miniature Push Button Switch Panel Mount SPDT, 125/250V ac
- Nidec Components White Push Button Cap for Use with MPG Mustang...
- MEC White Push Button Cap for Use with 3F Series Push Button Switch