3/4 Torque Wrench
¾ inch drive torque wrenches are handheld torque wrenches with a ¾ inch drive head. When equipped with a drive head attachment, they are used to tighten or loosen fastenings with a high degree of precision. They are essential tools in ensuring that nuts and bolts are not under or over-tightened, both of which can be damaging to the screw threads and can disrupt a system from working properly.
The ¾ inch designation refers to the size of the output drive. This means that any head attachment, such as a socket, needs to be compatible with ¾ inch drive heads.
RS carries a wide range of torque wrenches, including from leading manufacturers like Bahco torque wrenches and Stahlwille ¾ in wrenches.
How to Use a ¾ Drive Torque Wrench
Torque is a rotational force that is measured in Foot Pounds (ft-lb) or Newton Meters (Nm). Torque wrenches are designed to fasten at a precise amount of torque that users predetermine. Each torque wrench, regardless of style or drive size, will contain a gauge where users can set or input the desired torque they want to apply to a fastening, thus ensuring precision.
Simply attach a socket or other drive head to the ¾ inch drive, set the desired torque, and start applying rotational force.
- Norbar Torque Tools Breaking Torque Wrench 3/4 in Drive, Round Drive
- Bahco Click Torque Wrench 3/4 in Drive, Square Drive
- Gedore Click Torque Wrench 3/4 in Drive, Square Drive
- Wera Click-Torque E 1 Click Torque Wrench 3/4 in Drive, Square Drive
- RS PRO Click Torque Wrench 3/4 in Drive, Square Drive
- Facom Click Torque Wrench 3/4 in Drive
- STAHLWILLE Click Torque Wrench 3/4 in Drive, Square Drive
- Facom Dial Torque Wrench 3/4 in Drive