By aligning our business processes with requirements set out in the following standards we are able to assure customers of our ability to deliver unrivalled levels of service and product quality.
Our quality system covers all activities that impact the service we offer to our customers and is fully embedded into our overall business management systems. It ensures that we uphold the following principles:
- We communicate with and listen to, our customers.
- We are proactive in anticipating customers' needs and expectations.
- We safeguard our customers and ourselves by maintaining statutory and regulatory compliance.
- We provide marketing, technical and support information that is readily accessible and easy to understand.
- We continually strive to improve our operating processes, products and services for the benefit of our customers.
We are firmly committed to establishing and maintaining an effective Quality Management System that meets AS/NZS ISO9001 standards.
It is our aim, to deliver error-free products and services on time. Relevant processes and controls shall be implemented to ensure that tasks are performed properly the first time and to ensure that all products and services provided to our customers and to internal operations meet established standards. We will continuously measure the effectiveness of our business objectives through controlled audit procedures and at Management/Business review meetings. The quality of our products and the effectiveness of our systems is a fundamental parts of our company's infrastructure. All of our employees support this philosophy and consider it to be a major factor in their daily work.