The most common ways to whitelist an email address is by adding it to the address book, white list or safe list in the email application. Below you can find detailed information about how to do this in the main email clients:
Adding us to your Gmail Contact List:
Adding our email address to your Outlook Safe Senders List:
- On the “Home” tab, click “Junk”, and then click “Junk E-mail Options”.
- On the “Safe Senders” tab, check the Automatically add firstname.lastname@example.org to the Safe Senders List box.
Setting up a filter to our email address in your Yahoo inbox:
- Open your mailbox and click on “Settings” (upper right-hand corner).
- Select “More Settings” and then the “Filters” tab.
- Select “Add New Filter” and enter email@example.com in “Filter” Name.
- In the pull-down menu for "Move the message to“, choose "Inbox".
- Click “Save”.