Temperature Data Loggers
Temperature data loggers offer an accurate measuring and recording of temperature data points between intervals. These loggers coupled with temperature probes can record and measure large ranges of temperatures, to ensure you're kept up to date on any changes so they can be actioned promptly. The great thing about some data loggers is that they don't need setting up every time, and can be repeatedly used for test purposes.
Temperature data loggers with a temperature probe can monitor and record how cold and hot environments or machinery. With our RS PRO range of temperature data loggers, they have an integrated solution of measuring high temperatures. The interface of these data loggers can be through USB, or completely wireless through Bluetooth or WiFi, which can allow portability of your logger.
Why choose RS for Temperature Data Loggers?
RS has a predominant range of temperature data loggers from some leading brands such as Lascar, Testo, Corintech, Pico Technology and our very own brand RS PRO. The availability of having a calibrated temperature data loggers which will ensure high levels of accuracy and precision of the measuring points.
- RS PRO Temperature Data Logger Battery-Powered
- Comark Temperature Data Logger Battery-Powered
- Lascar Wireless Temperature Data Logger
- RS PRO Temperature Data Logger, Mains-Powered
- Testo Temperature Data Logger, Battery-Powered
- Testo Temperature Data Logger Battery-Powered
- Lascar Temperature Data Logger Battery-Powered
- Sifam Tinsley Temperature Data Logger