Emergency Exit Hardware
Emergency exit hardware is the section of an emergency exit that allows for fast and easy escape in an emergency, it can also be known as panic hardware
.How does emergency exit hardware work?
Like any similar exit to a door, typically they are in a bar format meaning that the bar is pressed down and allows for quick unlocking of the door for a quick escape.
Features and benefits:
- Immediate exit in emergency situations
- Provide security against any unauthorised entry
- Powder-coated finishes available
- Reversible for right or left-hand use
Where might I use emergency exit hardware?
- Public buildings such as schools or hospitals
- Working environments
- Factories and industrial buildings
- Retail outlets
- Briton Fire Door Push Bar
- Briton Emergency Door Opener Works with Double Doors
- Briton Fire Door Push Bar , Works with Double Doors
- Plastic Emergency Exit Right Non-Illuminated Emergency Exit Sign
- PET Emergency Exit Down Non-Illuminated Emergency Exit Sign
- PET Emergency Exit Left Non-Illuminated Emergency Exit Sign
- Dom Metalux Panic Lock
- Codelock Digital Panic Lock, 1-Point