Input: The converter just plugs into the vehicle via its cigar lighter socket, using cable mounted plug provided. Do not leave the converter plugged in when not in use. It will still slowly discharge the vehicle battery.
Output: The output connector, with centre positive, plugs into equipment if suitable. If the output connector is not appropriate, a different one may be fitted after cutting off the existing one. the output cable has a brown positive wire and blue negative wire.
These converters draw about 1 amp from the battery for every 10 watts of actual load applied. Start your car periodically for 15 minutes to boost the battery is you use anything for a long time.
What is a USB Car Charger?
USB car charger is a small gadget that plugs into vehicle's cigarette lighter, and provides one or more powered USB sockets. You can choose from single USB socket or two or more sockets. It will allow you to charge more than one device at the same time.
- Torch Chargers
- Fluke Thermal Imaging Camera Vehicle Adapter for Use with Ti10...
- USB Hubs
- Custom Power Design Laptop Car Charger 12V dc Output Plug In, 3A
- RS PRO USB A Female to USB C Male Adapter
- Custom Power Design Car Charger 24V dc Output, 500mA
- Ansmann Car Charger 15 → 24V dc Output Plug In, 3.5A
- StarTech.com 3 Port USB 3.2 USB A USB Bus Powered, 11.8 x 3.1 x 0.6in