An abrasive pencil is a small detailing tool for those hard to reach areas. If your cleaning or just preparing a surface an abrasive pencil is ideal for sanding into corners or between edges. A pencil usually contains fibreglass brushes that can be extended by rotating the top of a pencil. A pencil design enables you to have close control and accuracy when working on precision jobs. The abrasive is ideal for working with a variety of materials, such as metal, wood, plastics to name a few. Brass refills can be used if required for more abrasive applications. Refill packs are readily available from RS to cover all your needs.
Some typical applications these pencils can be used on:
- Can be used to remove pencil marks from wood
- Clean off paint and prepare surfaces for painting
- Ideal for cleaning PCB's
- Fibreglass Pencil 7mm with clutch
- Refill for 7mm fibreglass pencil
- Weller Soldering Accessory Soldering Iron Heating Element, for use...
- Weller 1.57 mm Straight Chisel Soldering Iron Tip for use with...
- SAM Strong Carpenters Pencil
- Weller 3.17 mm Straight Chisel Soldering Iron Tip for use with...
- Cartridge roll/ Pencils BLAZE-12.7x38.1x