A choice of good projector screen is crucial when it comes to displaying a high-quality presentation, movie or image in the location of your choice. Whenever you are looking to display a presentation to a wider audience at work or watch a movie with friends, projection screens can help you do it in a professional way.
Projector screens are made of a special fabric, vinyl or even woven fibreglass materials that are stretched between the flexible / fixed frame. Surrounding frame is black to increase a contrast and quality of a displayed media. Projector screens are available in several options. Portable screens stand independently on a tripod and are ideal for temporary usage. Fixed screens can be attached to the wall or ceiling.
How to choose a right projection screen?
Before you make a final decision on your new projection screen, you should check the display ratio of your projector. Projectors usually display a media as widescreen 16:9, 16:10 or standard 4:3. This value depends on the type of projector and resolution that it produces.
- Portable projector screens are manually operated but wall or ceiling-mounted ones can be manual or electric.
- Manual screens come with retractable pull-up/pull-down option.
- Electric screens are equipped with a motor responsible for lowering the screen by using a remote control.
- Welding Curtains & Screens
- Projector Mounts
- Optoma Projector Screen 1710mm H, 4:3 Aspect Ratio
- RS PRO Ceiling Projector Mount, 25kg Max Load
- Optoma Projector Screen 2030mm H, 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- RS PRO Ceiling Projector Mount, 11.5kg Max Load
- Chemtronics Fibre Optic Cleaning Wipe for Fibre Optic Connectors...
- Hama Ceiling Projector Mount