SAMD21 is a compact yet powerful microcontroller (MCU), ideal for use in a wide range of automation, consumer and industrial applications. SAMD21 microcontrollers offer a low power, high performance embedded flash MCU solution.
Why use an SAMD21?
SAMD21 microcontrollers offer a range of advanced features, making them highly a versatile and practical choice. Many of the key benefits of an SAMD21 MCU include:
- ARM® Cortex-M0+ based MCU running up to 48 MHz
- Large Memory
- Fast Operating Speeds
- Sensitive Voltage Measurements
- Full-speed USB device and embedded host
- RTC (Real Time Clock) Onboard
- Configurable Serial Interfaces
How many pins do SAMD21 microcontrollers feature?
SAMD21 MCU's are available with several pins ranging from 32 to 64.