What is a China Graph?
A china graph pencil is also known as a grease pencil, wax pencil or china marker. China graph pencils have a hardened coloured wax core instead of lead and can be used to mark a range of non-porous materials. These pencils do not need sharpening, when the nib becomes blunt a tear string is pulled to expose more of the wax
Can be used on a wide range of materials without damaging or scratching the surface
Moisture and fade resistant
Can be used on wet surfaces
Peel off strips eliminate need for sharpening
Can be wiped from surfaces with paper towel
China graph pencils are ideal for marking glass, metal, china, polished stone, plastic and other glazed, lacquered or polished surfaces. These pencils can also be used on glossy photographic paper, x-rays and audio tape and film. Craftsmen often use china graph pencils as they do not scratch the surfaces they are used on. In chemistry laboratories these pencils can be used to label glassware
- 3M SWB -02 Adhesive Cable Marker Book Pre-printed "Blank", 6 → 8mm Cable
- RS PRO Cable Marker Application Tool for Helagrip Cable Markers Size A
- 3M SWB -04 Adhesive Cable Marker Book, 8 → 39mm Cable
- Sharpie White China Marker, 12 Pack Quantity
- 3M ScotchCode™ Adhesive Cable Marker Kit Pre-printed "0 → 9"
- Legrand Cable Marker Holder for Memocab Cable Markers
- Phoenix Contact UC-WMTBA Cable Binder Cable Marker Pre-printed...