LED lighting offers an energy efficient solution for a wide variety of applications. You'll find retro-fit and direct replacement lighting, benefiting from instant-on and 'at full brightness'.
Why switch to LED lamps?
LED lamps are energy efficient and have a cost saving in the long term, plus, LED equivalents have a much lower wattage but the same amount of lumens distributed which means theyre a lot brighter for a lot less energy. LED light bulbs are no longer just LED spotlights, they now come as regular shaped bulbs with a screw or bayonet fitting. Our lamps can cover all of your lighting needs. You can get dimmable and non-dimmable LEDs, and we also carry a range of colours such as cool white, cool daylight and warm white.
LEDs are used frequently in domestic, commercial and industrial contexts as theyre much more reliable than halogen, filament or incandescent lamps.
We stock an assortment of LED lamps including:
- LED Indicator lights which are used in circuits to see which components are working, among other purposes
- LED reflector lamps like MR16 or GU10 LED bulbs, which are equivalent to other light sources including halogen, incandescent and CFL bulbs. These reflective lamps use key bases such as B22, E27, G9 and E14 and fit in with most key fixtures
- GLS LED lamps which are modelled on traditional light bulbs with a round or candle shape
- LED light tube lamps are normally used for discrete lighting, often in commercial settings, as the tubes give off a lot of light but take up very little room and give off little heat
- Cluster lights which are used for many different purposes in industry, domestically or commercially; these are a cluster of mini LEDs which give off a significant amount of lumens for very little power output.